How Drugs Help How Drugs Help

haha

Aw man the memories :')

Class Bird Class Bird

Nice!

Loved it man! Pacing is a little slow though, and could maybe use a little background music here and there.
Other than that I digged your animation style and lip syncing. Keep it up!

Madness Invasion Madness Invasion

Nice mate

Really good to see more and more artists straying away from the traditional madness style and sticking with their own and adapting it with their own madness characters.
Cool original fight sequences too, and especially loved the delirious grey dude, that was brilliant and nicely animated.

But I have to agree with the guy below referring to the fighting being sort of awkward. The animation was very smooth, but it lacked something. They felt somewhat stiff, especially in the beginning. I think it had something to do with how upright and emotionless the characters were most of the time. They don't really look like they're trying all that hard to fuck each other up.

But aside from that it was fun to watch, well done mate.

Ypok responds:

More body language. That's it.
Thanks for pointing that out for me.

Pico Fucks With Machines Pico Fucks With Machines

<33

<33
Miss you mate...
Keep it uppp

Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Brilliant

Amazing work, loved everything about it.
Didn't expect the tree to become so intense as he climbed further and further up. I thought that whole scene was seamless. Beautifully drawn and animated, one of the best animations I've seen in a while, so it's going straight into the faves :D

Cheers for sharing this with us!

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

lol

haha nah...

How long did this take you?
15 minutes??
????
????????????????
?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Good too see that no effort pays off these days :<

In all honesty I found this flash to be boring and of poor quality. As a fan of l4d and a chronic pokemon player back in da day, I am disappointed. I don't know what I actually expected when I saw the title of this movie, but I was looking to see something cool, don't ask me why... :s
Nothing about this flash was creative, all you did was mix the two games together. The animation was almost non existent, like for example the narration told me the hunter used a slash attack, but there were no visuals to show this except for Zoey blinking a few times. You couldn't spend an extra 5 minutes animating a few lines? :<
The sound clips you added didn't feel right, like they were mistimed or something. At least the graphics were clean, but I would have liked to see a bit of consistency. The title screen was good, but as soon as a clicked play I realised this flash wasn't going to be worth it :(
As a parody, you usually like to see some humour in there. Didn't really find anything satirical or ironic in there though. Was there even a joke?
In any case I didn't laugh.

I should probably chill out lol. Gonna go have a beer.

Sozzzzzzzz

SW GangstaRap: Chronicles SW GangstaRap: Chronicles

!!!!!!!!!

Haha, holy shit, it's been a while since I last watched the SW Gangsta Rap, and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this in the portal. Awesome to see you're back with a new one, and it was insaaaaaaaaane.

Awesome animation, so much action haha. Can't imagine how much effort and time long went into this, everything is pretty much perfect. Loved the part where vader jumps out at the start. Well...i pretty much loved it all.

Too good.

*Prayer* *Prayer*

No theme, no flowwwww

Some pretty good parts in this, with some sub-par ones too, but I wasn't fussed about that.
My main issue with this was that the movie as a whole felt more like a collection of flash shorts with a disturbed song chucked in, rather than scenes animated specifically for the song.
The coolest thing about collaboration is a mixture of different styles (which is what I saw), but when they don't flow together so well, it ruins the experience.

I think what was missing was an overall theme.
Hard rock naturally has a dark tone to it, and there were some parts in there that weren't dark at all. Studio-nightbird's animations were brilliant, but I didn't think fit the music at all.

I dunno, but I couldn't really get into it :(

Hoodoos Hoodoos

Brilliant

This was some amazing work.
Beautifully smooth animation and really loved the way the beings reproduced in that escher style haha.

Fav'd for surrrrrrrrrrrre.