How Drugs Help How Drugs Help

haha

Aw man the memories :')

Class Bird Class Bird

Nice!

Loved it man! Pacing is a little slow though, and could maybe use a little background music here and there.
Other than that I digged your animation style and lip syncing. Keep it up!

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

Haha

You do good job chasing monks!

Wolfenstein:ET Soundboard Wolfenstein:ET Soundboard

Great!

Haha, nice work man, sounds were clear and it had a nice layout. I like how you used the actual in game menu :p
Although I would have like to see some better quality pictures for the background.

It's good to see there are some other Wolf ET players who know how to use flash :D

Walking Cycle Tutorial Walking Cycle Tutorial

Nice.

Great layout, navigation and presentation. Was pretty easy to follow.

Just a few suggestions on your walk cycles.
See if you can sorta make them a little more fluent/smooth. I pretty much use the same technique, yet those cycles seemed to always snap around in the loop, if ya get me :/
I think it's because you didn't use that many keyframes for the cycle. Usually you require a lot more frames since walking is a slow movement. Yours sorta seemed like a power walk.
Also, with the arms, I find that they naturally tend to swing with the opposite leg.

But yeah anyway, it was pretty good for a basic walk cycle and seemed like a great tutorial for beginner animators. You have the technique down pat, just need a little better execution. Practice makes perfect :P
Keep it up man.

StillBeatingPictures responds:

yeah, it could probably work better with more frames in the cycle, but then again if you throw a 30 frame cycle at someone, it can be intimidating =D

thanks for your review!

March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

Very nice

Haha, I enjoyed it.

I dont know much about music to critique it much but it had a good mix of different moods which was cool. Especially the sneaky part (like 1:45-2:20)

Nice :D

Nine Nine

:O

Wot da fuk??

Where's the crazy insane colouring that I love you for?
No matter, this still fucking rocks! :D

Epic shading man.

Sing Me A Song Sing Me A Song

Fuckin love this.

Stylish man, I love the black outline and the blend of blue and pink.

Nice one! :D